More and more fundraising events capture our imagination in Montreal, with the help of very generous chefs, always ready to give back to their community.
La Grande Tablée is no exception and offers on top of that an extreme aromatic experience directly from Taste Buds and Molecules’ universe by its author and sommelier François Chartier and his partner-in-cuisine chef Stéphane Modat.
7 of Montreal’s top chefs will be cooking for you, under the aromatic expertise of Chartier & Modat duo, a 7 course meal with wine pairing of course!
These chefs are:
• Marc-André Jetté of Les 400 Coups (nominated in the 10 best new restaurants of 2011 by EnRoute magazine, at #4!)
• Daren Bergeron of Decca 77 and Newtown
• Simon Mathys of Bar & Bœuf
• Michelle Marek of SAT Foodlab (the new experimental playground for food in Montreal!)
• Éric Dupuis of Taverne Square Dominion
• Junichi Ikematsu of Restaurant Jun I (one of the best Sushi restaurant in town)
• Stelio Perombelon of Le Saint-Sulpice
Montreal: Nov. 7th 2011
Quebec City: Dec. 6th 2011
Tickets are available at 250$.
All profits go to fight against hunger and to foster culinary skills of kids in need in Quebec in order to offer a long term solution. For more details visit their web page on La Tablée des Chefs.
For more details on the event: http://www.grandetablee.ca/ or call 450 748-1638
La Tablée des Chefs is a cause close to my heart and for whom I've worked and still volunteer for when possible. It is so rewarding when you see kids light-up when they succeed for the first time to cook a meal for them and their family! The joy and pride they feel at that moment is priceless and does carry through other spheres of their life. This is why these fabulous chefs, Chartier and Modat have joined forces with La Tablée des Chefs to organize this unique event. Enjoy!